Present for Competition!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008
Sebenarnya, competition nie dah lama dah aku buat..Topicnya, "Occupation"..I have asked my pupils to list down names of occupations that they know..Then, the winner will be determined by the number of occupations that they have list down..Hehehe! Saja suka-suka buat this kinda competition..Just to motivate them jer..So that they'll be interested in learning the subject kan..Erm, looks like I 've achieved the objective!

Nak tau how the presents look like?..Erm, just a simple one..Tadaaaaaaaa!!!! These were the presents that I gave them, aku distributed right after my birthday party..Hehehe! Memula ingat nak bungkus cantik2, but then kensel sebab x cukup masa la..Last2, just ikat ngan reben jer.. But still cute kan..???!!
Tadi beriya-iya nak ambik pic, tapi lastnya kontrol x hingat.


Time nie dah dekat nak balik dah, tapi still bleh posing..Bab bergambar memang no. 1..!!


0 pssssttt...!: